Your cart is empty
TT-606 Drum Drone™ analog drum machines with timeless electronic sounds and modern professional feature.
TT-606 Sound Samples
Your browser does not support the audio element.
TT-606 Drum Drone
An analog drum machine clone of the famous TR606, coming with a lot of new features and improvements, from the sound point of view as well as the ergonomics of the machine and the sequencer.
The design of the analog circuit and the sequencer gives it a warm and groovy sound as its elder with much more varied sound possibilities.
The very intuitive sequencer takes on the original spirit while bringing new and unique features and allows you to quickly create complex patterns and grooves while offering great flexibility for live jam and more sound variations.
Among the highlight and new features we find :
A new design and better ergonomic :
- A new design very elegant and modern.
- New pots / knobs, bigger, more flexible and very pleasant.
- Carrying bag and decksaver (dust cover) included.
- Numerous possibilities for customizing the LEDs colors to better identify your patterns and more.
A modern and very powerful sequencer :
- 64 user patterns, up to 64 steps per pattern.
- Non-volatile memory (no more batteries required !!!).
- Adjust the swing / shuffle to add groove to your productions.
- Ability to switch between WRITE (recording mod) and PLAY (playback mode) without interrupting the playback of the pattern.
- Individual instruments mute switch.
- Ability to save kits.
- New Fill fonction, let you add variation (break / rolls) to a pattern. Once the pattern Fill cycle is finished the sequence automatically returns to the main pattern.
- Roll and Flam function adds realism to your patterns and especially the fills.
- Nuances / Modulations. This unique function makes it possible to bring life into your sequences by adding complex variations (tone modulation) more or less subtle. The modulation controls the TONE setting, a different NUANCE setting can be programmed for each instrument.
- Advanced editing features like COPY / PASTE / CLEAR and much more.
- All the parameters are controllable via midi control change (Midi CC).
A modern audio section and connectivity :
- Analog audio circuit.
- Excellent audio spécifications and noise floor (widely improved compared to the original).
- Clap and Rim Shot instruments not present on the original.
- 9 instruments (Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Low Tom, Hi Tom, Cymbale, Open Hat, Closed Hat, Rim Shot, Clap).
- CLOSED et OPEN HIHAT chunk like the original. Which give you this so much desired HiHat sound when closed and open hats are programmed on the same steps.
- 7 separates outputs and 1 main output (mono).
- 1 Midi in and out.
- Volume knob per instruement.
- TONE setting per instrument, let you modify the sound (tune or decay or snap) for each instrument. Then the edited instruments could be saved as a Kit.
Drum Drone TT-606
Track/Instrument Selector Knob
Mode Selector Knob
Accent Level Knob
MIDI Out / Thru Selector Switch
Power On / Off Switch
Instrument and Submix Level Controls
Bass Drum | Snare Drum | Toms |
Cymbal | Open+Closed Hi-hat |
User Patterns: 64 | User Tracks: 9 | User Drum Kits: 32 |
User Clips: 16 per instrument
Pattern Write | Pattern Play | Track Play | Track Write
Pattern Length: 1-64 steps
Per-instrument, per-step modifiers: Accent, Flam, Roll
Programmable Fill variation for each pattern
Time scales: 16th note, 32nd note, 8th note triplet, 16th note triplet
Assignable pattern LED color
Pattern Copy / Paste functions
Visual track programming system | Maximum Length: 240 bars |
Per-bar fill variation option
Tone Control Parameters
Bass Drum: Tuning
Snare Drum: Snare Snap
Low Tom: Tuning
High Tom: Tuning
Cymbal: Decay Time / Tuning
Open Hi-hat: Decay Time
Closed Hi-hat: Tuning
Hand Clap: Density
Shuffle Amount | Flam Time | MIDI In / Out channels
Illuminated buttons: 26 | Tap Tempo Input | System LED color
Nuance: Automatic rhythmic Tone variation (per-instrument)
Main Mix (1/4" mono, +15dBu)
Headphone (1/4" stereo, +10dBu)
Bass Drum (1/8" mono)
Snare Drum (1/8" mono)
High + Low Tom (1/8" mono)
Cymbal (1/8" mono)
Open + Closed Hi-hat (1/8" mono)
Rimshot (1/8" mono)
Hand Clap (1/8" mono)
MIDI Out / Thru
Power (9VDC, 300mA) | MIDI In Negative Tip Barrel
Cyclone Studio application for PC & Mac enables Drum Drone software update and user data backup & restore using MIDI SysEx transfer.
Dimensions: L310mm x W130mm x H35mm | Weight: Unit 783g
(Boxed with accessories) 1.332kg
100-240v Universal Power Adapter | Near Invisible Force Field |
Case Transporter | Printed User Manual
7 Lines 1/8 to 1/4 output cable snake |
Triple 100-240v Universal Power Adapter |
Be the first to write your review!
Drum Drone TT-606